How to Set up Residential Proxies for ScrapeBox
Learn how to set up residential proxies on ScrapeBox
Need more help? Contact our team at [email protected]
- Open the ScrapeBox application.
- Check the Use Proxies checkbox in Select Harvester and Proxies settings.
- Click the Edit button found in the same settings menu in order to start setting up your proxies.
- Depending on the authentication method you would like to use type in the information of your chosen proxy authentication method as in the example below:
- Save the proxy settings and you should see them appear in the Select Harvester and Proxies settings field.
- Select all of the proxies you have entered and click the Modify button.
- Select the option Mark all Proxies as Non-Socks proxies. If done correctly, you should see the letter “N” under each entered proxy the “S” field in the proxy table.
- Configure the rest of your ScrapeBox settings and run a test to see if you are using the proxy. To do this, simply check if the Harvester Status shows Proxies Enabled.