How to Set up a Residential Proxy in the FoxyProxy Extension
Find out how to set up a proxy in FoxyProxty
Hide your IP, access restricted content and avoid geoblocking today. Contact us at [email protected]
FoxyProxy proxy settings:
- Download and install FoxyProxy extension
- Click on 'Options'
- Click on 'proxies' tab found on the right sidebar
- Within proxies menu, click on 'Add new proxy'
- Choose 'Manual Proxy Configuration'
- Enter our gateway’s hostname and port Host or IP Address (e.g. gate.smartproxy.io:7000 for random IP) and click save. Check your dashboard for full entry endpoint list and country ports
- Go to 'Proxy mode' and select Smartproxy proxy from the drop-down menu
- Check the IP – https://www.iplocation.net/