How to Set up a Residential Proxy in the Ghost browser
Ghost proxy settings:
- Open Ghost browser and click on Ghost Proxy Control > Add/Edit Proxies
- New tab will open. Select Add Bulk Proxies
- You will need to generate a CSV file - select Export Sample File to download a template
- Fill in proxy list as per example below:
1. With proxy sub-user authentication username, password
2. With whitelisted IP (How to whitelist IP)
- Custom name and Tag fields are optional. Otherwise, separate everything with commas as per example in order for Ghost Browser to be able to read the list.
- Once your CSV file is ready, import it into Ghost Browser.
- You can test your proxies in Test Proxies section. Add target URL and click Test.
- Results will come up in a pop-up. All proxies are setup successfully and ready to use: