How to Set up a Residential Proxy in the Ghost browser
A step by step guide on how to set up a proxy in the Ghost browser
Use residential proxies to hide your IP and access geo-restricted content today! Contact us at [email protected]
Ghost proxy settings:
- Open Ghost browser and click on 'Ghost Proxy Control' > Add/Edit Proxies
- New tab will open, select 'Add Bulk Proxies'
- First, you will need to generate a CSV file - select 'Export Sample File' to download a template
- Fill in proxy list as per example below:
- 1. With proxy sub-user authentication username,password
- 2. With whitelisted IP (How to whitelist IP)
- Once your CSV file is ready, import it into Ghost Browser.
- You can test your proxies in 'Test Proxies' section. Add target URL and click 'Test'.
- Results will come up in a pop-up. All proxies are setup successfully and ready to use: