How to Set up a Proxy on an iPhone
A step by step guide on how to set up a proxy on your iPhone and access content without restrictions.
Use rotating residential IPs to hide your IP address and change location. Contact us at [email protected]
iPhone proxy settings:
- Open your iPhone settings
- Tap Wi-Fi
- Select the info icon on the right side
- Scroll down to the HTTP Proxy section
- Tap Manual
- Edit your proxy settings – e.g. Server – us.smartproxy.com, Port – 10101. Turn on authentication if network IP is not whitelisted in the dashboard and add your Username and Password
- Tap back to Wi-Fi selection window. This will save your proxy settings
- Check the IP https://www.iplocation.net/
Protect your iPhone with proxies
Want to hide your iPhone's IP address and protect your personal data? Don't fall for free proxies that steal your data! Start using our highly anonymous proxy network and get a new anonymous IP address with every connection request to protect your online identity and avoid giving away your location.
Select proxies in any location to access content and websites anywhere without restrictions.
Iphones let you change your IP address in under a minute to protect your private data from hackers. With Smartproxy, you can choose to use residential proxies or datacenter proxies without connection limits. Don't wait to use the best proxies on your iPhone – start today!