How to Set up a Proxy on an iPhone
A step by step guide on how to set up a proxy on your iPhone and access content without restrictions.
Use rotating residential IPs to hide your IP address and change location. Contact us at [email protected]
iPhone proxy settings:
- Open your iPhone settings
- Tap 'Wi-Fi'
- Select the 'info' icon on the right side
- Scroll down to the HTTP Proxy section
- Tap 'Manual'
- Edit your proxy settings – e.g. Server – us.smartproxy.us, Port – 10101. Turn on authentication if network IP is not whitelisted in the dashboard and add your Username and Password
- Tap back to Wi-Fi selection window. This will save your proxy settings
- Check the IP – https://www.iplocation.net/