How to Set up a Residential Proxy in the Safari Browser
Find out how to set up and use a proxy in the Safari browser
Hide your IP, avoid geographic blocks and access restricted content today! Contact us at [email protected]
Safari proxy settings:
- Open the Apple menu
- Click 'System Preferences'
- Select the 'Network' icon
- Click 'Advanced'
- Navigate to 'Proxies' tab
- Select the proxy you want to edit on the left side of the page (HTTP/S), then change the URL in the 'address' field (e.g. us.smartproxy.io:10101), the username and/or password in the Username and Password fields, and the bypassed sites in the Bypass field
- Select 'Apply'
- Check the IP – https://www.iplocation.net/