Find out how to set up and use a proxy in the Safari browser.
Hide your IP, avoid geographic blocks and access restricted content today! Need more information? Email us at [email protected].
1. Open Safari and go to Safari > Preferences
2. Select the Network > Advanced > Proxies.
3. Select the proxy you want to edit on the left side of the page (HTTP/S)
4. Change the URL in the Address field(e.g. us.smartproxy.com:10101);
5. Change Smartproxy username and/or password in the Username and Password fields;
6. Add bypassed sites in the Bypass field (optional).
7. Select Apply
8. Check the IP https://www.iplocation.net/
Avoid getting detected by using our vast pool of residential exit nodes.
Use an unlimited number of connections, threads and countries at once.
Use residential IPs from as many countries or cities as you like. Change locations as often as needed.