How to Set up a Residential Proxy in the SwitchyOmega Extension
SwitchyOmega proxy settings for Chrome and Firefox:
Download and install SwitchyOmega extension:
Configure SwitchyOmega extension on Chrome:
- Click on SwitchyOmega icon in your browser and open Options.
- Click on New profile button in PROFILES tab.
- In the pop-up window, under Profile name write down the name you prefer. Select Proxy Profile option and hit Create button.
- In the generated table, select HTTP under Protocol column.
- Type in your prefered endpoint details in Server and Port columns. If you are using a Whitelsited IP feature, skip to Step 7 of this tutorial. If not, click on the lock icon.
- In the pop-up field type in your Username and Password and press Save changes button.
- To apply settings and create a profile for your proxy, click Apply changes under Actions.
- Your created profile should now appear in the proxy list as you access SwitchyOmega through the extension icon.