Learn how to set up a proxy in your Firefox browser with these step by step instructions.
Use rotating residential IPs to hide your location, access restricted content and avoid geo-blocks. Need more information? Email us at [email protected].
1. Open Firefox on your computer
2. Click on the ☰ icon > Options (or Preferences on a Mac OS X)
3. Click the General tab
4.Scroll down to the Network Proxy section and click Settings
5. Check the Manual proxy configuration box
6. Type your address (e.g.: us.smartproxy.com) and port (e.g.: 10101) under HTTP
7. Check the Use this proxy for all protocols checkbox
8. Click OK
9. Check the IP https://www.iplocation.net/
Avoid getting detected by using our vast pool of residential exit nodes.
Use an unlimited number of connections, threads and countries at once.
Use residential IPs from as many countries or cities as you like. Change locations as often as needed.