How to Set up a Residential Proxy in the Insomniac Browser
A step by step guide on how to set up a proxy in the Insomniac browser
Use residential proxies to hide your IP and access geo-restricted content today! Contact us at [email protected]
Insomniac proxy settings:
- Open Insomniac browser and click on Insomniac Proxy Per Tab > Manage Proxy List
- New tab will open. Select Add Bulk Proxies. You will need to generate a CSV file - select Export Sample File to download a template
- Fill in proxy list as per example below:
- 1. With proxy sub-user authentication username,password;
- 2. With whitelisted IP (How to whitelist IP).
- Once your CSV file is ready, import it into Insomniac Browser.
- Apply relevant settings to assign proxies for tabs.
- Then check https://ipinfo.io to see if your IP changed.