How to Set up a Residential Proxy in the Insomniac Browser
Insomniac proxy settings:
- Open Insomniac browser and click on Insomniac Proxy Per Tab > Manage Proxy List
- New tab will open. Select Add Bulk Proxies. You will need to generate a CSV file - select Export Sample File to download a template
- Fill in proxy list as per example below:
1. With proxy sub-user authentication username,password;
2. With whitelisted IP (How to whitelist IP).
- Custom name and Tag fields are optional. Otherwise, separate everything with commas as per example in order for Insomniac Browser to be able to read the list.
- Once your CSV file is ready, import it into Insomniac Browser.
- Apply relevant settings to assign proxies for tabs.
- Then check https://ipinfo.io to see if your IP changed.