A step by step guide on how to set up a proxy in Internet Explorer.
Use residential proxies to hide your IP and access geo-restricted content today! Need more information? Email us at [email protected].
1. Open Windows Explorer
2. Select Tools > Internet Options from the bar menu
3. Select Connections tab
4. Navigate to LAN settings
5. Check the first checkbox under Proxy server
6. Click Advanced and fill in your proxy address (e.g. gate.smartproxy.com) and port (ex: 7000) under HTTP. The Bypass proxy server for local addresses checkbox should be checked
7. Click OK and Apply to save your proxy settings
8. Check the IP https://www.iplocation.net/
Avoid getting detected by using our vast pool of residential exit nodes.
Use an unlimited number of connections, threads and countries at once.
Use residential IPs from as many countries or cities as you like. Change locations as often as needed.