How to Set up a Residential Proxy in Internet Explorer
A step by step guide on how to set up a proxy in Internet Explorer
Use residential proxies to hide your IP and access geo-restricted content today! Contact us at [email protected]
Internet Explorer proxy settings:
- Open Windows Explorer
- Select 'Tools' from the menu bar
- Click on 'Internet Options'
- Select 'Connections' tab
- Navigate to 'LAN settings'
- Check the first checkbox under 'Proxy server'
- Click 'Advanced'
- Fill in your proxy address (e.g. gate.smartproxy.io) and port (ex: 7000) under HTTP
- The 'use the same proxy server' checkbox should be checked
- Click OK and 'Apply' to save your proxy settings
- Check the IP – https://www.iplocation.net/