How does the monthly subscription model work?
- You can use an unlimited number of connections, threads, and countries at once, as our pricing model is based on traffic usage.
- Each plan contains a different amount of traffic. For example, the Starter Plan includes 20GB. Our subscription plans set a different price per GB, so as you scale up in plans, the price per GB goes down. Learn more on our pricing page.
- Payments are made on a monthly basis at the beginning of every period.
- The billing cycle begins at the date of the first payment. Your plan will be active for a full calendar month. For example, if you purchase the Regular plan on November 1st, your account will be active until December 1st. You will also be charged for the next month on the same day of the next month.
- If you have used up all of your traffic you can switch your plan at any time or add more credits (GB).
NOTE: As each of our plans create a monthly subscription, you are 100% responsible to cancel the monthly subscription before next billing cycle happens.
All unused traffic will be reset to 0GB every month (at the beginning of the new billing cycle). When changing a plan, all unused traffic is reset to 0GB too.
All orders are conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com which is a Merchant of Record for these orders. To contact Paddle’s support team reach out via Paddle.net
Not using Smartproxy yet? Get your account here