Authorization process and IP whitelisting
Smartproxy residential proxies can be accessed via two different types of authorization:
1. standard username:password authentication
2. using IP-based whitelisting feature in the dashboard. IP whitelisting allows you to create lists of trusted IP addresses that won’t require user:pass authorization.
1. Want to know how we track usage? Check here
2. Want to know more about possible integrations? Read more here
3. Need to target specific location? Find info here