How to Set up Residential Proxies with All in One (AIO) Sneaker Bot?
Learn how to set up residential proxies on All in One (AIO) sneaker bot
Need more help? Contact our team at [email protected]
Set up proxies in AIO sneaker bot:
- Click on Configure found in the top menu
- Select Proxies
- Click on the New list found on the bottom left side
- Name the list under List name
- Select Normal Proxies under List Type
- Specify the site you want to use Smartproxy residential IPs on (you can also select “all sites”)
- Check Enable proxy list
- Enter the Smartproxy entry point + port “Host or IP Address” (e.g. gate.smartproxy.com:1101 for United States) and click save
- Check your dashboard for a full country port list
- Click Save
Thinking about using AIO Sneakers Bot? Read our review!