Set up proxies in AIO sneaker bot:
1. Click on Configure found in the top menu
2. Select Proxies
3. Click on the New List found on the bottom left side
4. Name the list under the List name
5. Select Normal Proxies under List type
6. Specify the site you want to use Smartproxy residential IPs on (you can also select “all sites”)
7. Check Enable proxy list
8. Enter the Smartproxy entry point + port “Host or IP Address” (e.g. us.smartproxy.com:10101 for United States) and click save
9. Check your dashboard for a full country port list
10. Click Save
Need more help? Check more detailed instructions on how to set up Smartproxy proxies in the All in One (AIO) shoe bot.
Never get flagged
Avoid getting detected by using our vast pool of residential exit nodes.
Use any shoe bot with an unlimited number of connections, threads, and countries at once.
City and Country level targeting
Use residential IPs from as many countries or cities as you like. Change locations as often as needed.