How to Use Residential Proxies with All in One (AIO) Sneaker Bot?
Set up proxies in AIO sneaker bot:
- Click on Configure found in the top menu
- Select Proxies
- Click on the New list found on the bottom left side
- Name the list under List name
- Select Normal Proxies under List Type
- Specify the site you want to use Smartproxy residential IPs on (you can also select “all sites”)
- Check Enable proxy list
- Enter the Smartproxy entry point + port “Host or IP Address” (e.g. us.smartproxy.com:10101 for United States) and click save
- Check your dashboard for a full country port list
- Click Save
Need more detailed instructions? Read here.
Thinking about using AIO Sneakers Bot? Read our review!