Set up proxies in AIO sneaker bot:
Need more help?
- Click on Configure found in the top menu
- Select Proxies
- Click on the New list found on the bottom left side
- Name the list under the List name
- Select Normal Proxies under List Type
- Specify the site you want to use Smartproxy residential IPs on (you can also select “all sites”)
- Check Enable proxy list
- Enter the Smartproxy entry point + port “Host or IP Address” (e.g. us.smartproxy.com:10101 for United States) and click save
- Check your dashboard for a full country port list
- Click Save
Check more detailed instructions
on how to set up Smartproxy proxies in the All in One (AIO) shoe bot.
Thinking about using sneakers bots? Read our All in One (AIO) Bot review!