How to Use Residential Proxies with NikeSlayer?
Learn how to set up residential proxies on NikeSlayer
Need more help? Contact our team at [email protected]
Set up proxies in NikeSlayer:
- Click on the Proxies tab
- On the down left corner, click on Add with the small server icon
- Fill in your Host:Port details (e.g. gate.smartproxy.com:7000), username and password
- Adjust how many proxies you want to use per 1 task
- Once the proxies are added, click Save Release
- You will be automatically taken to your target website’s home page and will be ready for the release
Thinking about using NikeSlayer? Read our review!