How to Use Residential Proxies with NikeSlayer?
Learn how to set up residential proxies on NikeSlayer
Need more help? Contact our team at [email protected]
Set up proxies in NikeSlayer:
- Click on the Proxies tab
- On the down left corner, click on Add with the small server icon
- Fill in your Host:Port details (e.g. gate.smartproxy.com:7000), username and password
- Adjust how many proxies you want to use per 1 task
- Once the proxies are added, click Save release
- You will be automatically taken to your target website’s home page and will be ready for a release
What our customers say
Choose YOUR plan
You can use an unlimited number of connections, threads, and countries at once as our pricing model is based on bandwidth usage.
All our plans are based on recurring monthly payments
Accepted payment methods:
Need a custom solution? Contact us: [email protected]