How to Set Up Your Proxies With MuLogin
Set up our proxies with MuLogin browser to manage multiple social media or eCommerce accounts without a single hassle.
What is MuLogin?
MuLogin is a virtual anti-detect browser that enables users to manage multiple eCommerce, social media, and advertising accounts without CAPTCHAs or IP bans.
Smartproxy's residential proxies have a massive pool of 55M+ IPs across 195+ global locations. When combined with the MuLogin browser, managing multiple accounts and switching between different browser profiles becomes an easy task.
Beyond multi-accounting, users can leverage residential proxies for tasks like web scraping, overcoming geo-restrictions, monitoring retail price fluctuations, safeguarding their brand online, and completing various AdTech tasks. These IPs, originating from real household devices connected to local networks, are treated as genuine users by anti-bot systems.
Set up Smartproxy’s proxies with MuLogin
Get started by downloading the browser from the MuLogin website. The browser supports Windows operating system. After you’ve installed the app, go ahead and set up your account. MuLogin offers a free 3-day trial for new users.
Integration with residential proxies
The residential proxies integration with the MuLogin browser is rather quick and simple. First, you’ll need to log in to your Smartproxy dashboard, then:
- Click on the Residential Proxies in the sidebar menu.
- Open the Proxy setup tab.
- Navigate to the Endpoint generator.
- Configure the parameters. Set your authentication method, location, session type, and protocol.
- Select the number of proxy endpoints you want to generate (default – 10).
- Copy the endpoints, you’ll need them later when setting up a browser profile in MuLogin.
Pairing proxies with MuLogin
- After creating an account, you’ll need to set up a browser profile with proxies. On the MuLogin client:
2. Select the preferred operating system. MuLogin will randomly match the fingerprint according to the operating system.
3. Navigate to Basic configuration and choose Proxy settings.
4. Select the proxy type – HTTP, HTTP(S), SOCKS4, or SOCKS5.
5. Fill in the IP address, port, username, and password. IP address and port are required; if you’re not logging in with a username and password, leave them blank.
6. Click Check the network to test the connection. If it displays the detailed IP information, you’re good to go.
7. Press Save to save the settings.
Fastest residential proxies
Pick a plan that suits you. Get ahead with unblockable and stable proxies.
With each plan you access
55M+ ethically-sourced IPs
HTTPS & SOCKS5 support
99.47% success rate
24/7 tech support
Unlimited concurrent sessions
Country & city-level targeting
<0.6s average response time
Rotating and sticky sessions
SSL Secure Payment
Your information is protected by 256-bit SSL
Best Online Customer Support I've Gotten
Customer Support is amazing, agent walked me through an issue I've been dealing since I paid for them. I was this close to asking for refund and cancelling my plan before the agent gave me the best walk through and now I think I'm confident in their system.
We almost forgot we're using proxy
Many regions/configurations available. Convenient API. Very reliable -- issues happen, but knowing the nature of the product it's really good overall. Superb support and fair prices. Clean UI.
Perfect service and reliable service
I was in need of a proxy to pass some hard country IP location check and Smartproxy got a very nice onboarding experience, sleek payment process and offer pay as you go option. The browser extension worked perfectly and for sure the customer support is super proactive.
Well designed interface, flexible API, responsive support
The API is flexible, logical and easy to set up, fail rate is pretty much zero, so they're correct to claim that, and the speed at which I can scrape is very impressive - there are no limits on requests per minute, so no complaints there either.
Frequently asked questions
What is an anti-detect browser?
An anti-detect browser is a tool that helps users mask their online identity. Advanced anti-detect browsers allow users to have different fingerprints for each of their social media or eCommerce accounts and automate SEO or AdTech tasks.
Does MuLogin integrate with residential proxies?
Yes! MuLogin anti-detect browser can easily integrate with Smartproxy residential proxies. Just follow these quick steps, and you’re on the road to success.
Why use MuLogin anti-detect browser?
Users use anti-detect browsers to avoid geo-restrictions, CAPTCHAs, IP bans, or blocks.