Each of our plans creates a monthly subscription. You are 100% responsible for canceling your monthly subscription on time, before the next billing cycle.
To cancel your subscription:
1. Log into your dashboard account.
2. Click the profile icon in the top right corner and choose ‘Subscription management’
3. Select the subscription tab you want to cancel and click on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
4. After canceling your current subscription, your monthly payments will be suspended. You will get a notification in your email.
5. Any traffic you haven’t used will still be available until the subscription period ends.
Note: Canceling your subscription will not delete your dashboard account.
Nevertheless, the plan you’ve already paid for is yours to use – you can continue using our proxy network until the last day of your billing cycle (subscription period). If you want to start using proxies again, you’ll need to purchase a plan in the billing tab on the left side of the dashboard.
NOTE: if you renew your subscription or buy a bigger plan before the subscription period of the cancelled plan ends, any unused traffic (GB) you have will be transferred to the new subscription period.
If you face any issues or need more information, please contact your dedicated sales rep or email us at [email protected]. We highly appreciate your feedback because it helps us improve.
Not using Smartproxy yet? Get your account here