How to Set up Residential Proxies on PVA creator
Learn how to set up residential proxies on PVA creator
Need more help? Contact our team at [email protected]
PVA creator integration:
- Open PVACreator and click on 'Proxy' then 'Import' to import proxies.
- Select your proxy list file. The list should be as per examples below:
- 1. With proxy sub-user authentication
- 2. With whitelisted IP (How to whitelist IP)
- In this example whitelisted IP method is used. Click save after importing proxies
- Then, you will need to bind proxies to your campaign. In the example we are using Instagram campaign.
- Once you open the campaign, go to 'Proxy Table' click on 'Proxy' column to select it and then 'Bind proxy' - this will fill in proxy table with already imported proxies. Alternatively you can select 'Import from file' (instead of 'Bind Proxy').
- After changes click on 'Save'.