How to Set up Residential Proxies on PVA creator
Learn how to set up residential proxies on PVA creator
Need more help? Contact our team at [email protected]
PVA creator integration:
- Open PVACreator and click on Proxy, then Import to import proxies.
- Select your proxy list file. The list should be as per examples below:
- 1. With proxy sub-user authentication
- 2. With whitelisted IP (How to whitelist IP)
- In this example, whitelisted IP method is used. Click save after importing proxies
- Then, you will need to bind proxies to your campaign. In the example we are using Instagram campaign.
- Once you open the campaign, go to Proxy Table, click on Proxy column to select it and then Bind proxy - this will fill in proxy table with already imported proxies. Alternatively, you can select Import from file (instead of Bind Proxy).
- After the changes, click on Save.